- Submission of paper : 20 July 2016 (Paper Submission Extended to 20 August 2016)
- Acceptance notification : 20 September 2016
- Camera Ready Paper : 5 October 2016
- Registration : 20 September 2015
Once you pay the registration fee, please fill the registration form here.
Theoretical aspects of membrane computing
- Various variants of computing models: cell-, tissue- and neural-like P systems
- Computing power of membrane computing models
- Computing efficiency of membrane computing models
Applications of membrane computing
- Robots controller design
- Modeling using P systems for biological systems, ecological systems, traffic systems, etc.
- Membrane-inspired optimization algorithms for various problems
- Other applications
Implementation of membrane computing models
- Software implementation
- Hardware implementation
- Biological implementation
- Other implementation
Bio-Inspired Optimization Techniques
- Genetic algorithm (Inspired by DNA)
- Membrane algorithms (Inspired by cells), etc
ACMC 2016 also welcome the submissions from other research areas related to membrane computing or dealing with cellular computing such as DNA computing.